Compass draws it,
ARCUS® cuts it
Arcus Inc. PO Box 991548 Louisville, KY 402619-1548 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ©2009 Arcus Inc. All Rights Reserved
ARCUS® Curve Cutting System
Using the ARCUS® Aluminum Compass Guide with the ARCUS®
Masonry Blade and ARCUS® Pivot Point to score or cut concrete
or decorative designs using arcs, curves, and circles. Rosette
knob allows the ARCUS® Aluminum Compass Guide to be
adjusted easily for scoring wider score lines to emphasize part
of a design. The ARCUS® Pivot Point is a round white high
density plastic to be used with the ARCUS® Aluminum Compass
Guide and ARCUS® Masonry Blade. The high density plastic
is for use on concrete and other masonry surfaces to prevent
marring the surface. The ARCUS® Pivot Point point is held in
place by one person standing on it with both feet while the
other person makes the cut.
• Designed to be used with the ARCUS® Compass Guide
• Machined out of a high density white polyethylene plastic,
making the pivot point durable and easy to use.
• Pivot Point is graduated with site lines 45 & 90 degree
increments for easy use to align with the design to be cut.
• The beveled edge allows for a fluid cutting motion.
• Site lines are at edge of pivot point for easy alignment with
• Large 13 inch in diameter & 3/8 inch height pivot point
makes stepping over the compass guide more sure footed.
Score freehanded custom designs
for decorative concrete.
ARCUS® Curved Cutting Decorative System
2" Concrete Curve Cut at a 24" Radius
SCORING 30" - 54" Diameter
Fast and easy way to cut curves in
concrete wet or dry.
Precision Cut circles scored wet or dry