Compass draws it,
ARCUS® cuts it
Arcus Inc. PO Box 991548 Louisville, KY 402619-1548 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ©2009 Arcus Inc. All Rights Reserved
ARCUS® Curve Cutting System
• Can be used with either the ARCUS® Wood Blade / ARCUS® Masonry Blade
or ARCUS® Steel Blade.
• Rigid - will not bend or flex and attaches to circular saws.
• Available in different sizes to accommodate the industrial contractor,
general contractor and Do It Yourselfers DIY.
• Cuts can be started at the edge or plunge cut using the compass guide.
• Cost effective for every cutting need.
• Better use of materials since there is less waste.
• Saves time in cutting and labor cost.
• Material cost is down since you can get the cut without do over’s.
• Round wood circles left over from making a circle or arch frame
can be used for other projects.
• The ARCUS® Cutting Method is efficient and results in smooth
cuts that require little or no sanding
• Cutting precision arcs, curves, and circles for woodworking, remodeling,
and home improvement is fast.
• Can be used in scoring designs and adjusted easily making more than one
pass for larger score lines.
• Makes tough remodeling cuts easy to do.
Since skill is needed in keeping the circular saw on a curved line, the ARCUS®
Compass Guide was developed so that the Professional and Do It Your Selfer
could cut a perfect circle in seconds on the first try. This makes a circular saw
into a precision cutting tool that is faster and more precise than using the
ARCUS® Blade alone.
New! ARCUS® Aluminum Compass Guide With More Sizes
New! ARCUS® Aluminum Compass Guide new sizes
use with ARCUS® Wood, Masonry, and Steel blades.
ARCUS® New Aluminum Compass Guide
Is attached to a circular saw. This
enables the user to make precision
Cut circles and arches in seconds.
Start the cut from the edge or
plunge into the cut for a precision
cut curve or circle.
This 27" radius cut in 2" x 12" boards with a 2" x 8" board nailed
to the top. A full size pickup truck is on top of the arch.
ARCUS® Aluminum Compass Guides Extra Small Not Shown
Round Table 1" Maple Top 35"
diameter Legs 1" Oak 39" height
1" scraps of plywood can be turned
into a 3 dimensional climates trellis
that can hold more weight and show
off your climates better than a traditional
design. These scraps are not in
a landfill so save your scraps and get
inspired with your design. How
green is that !
Trellis : Marine or out door plywood
Extra Small: Radius 10"- 15" / Diameter 20"- 30" Use this one scoring
concrete and cutting steel. Wood blade does not cut this small radius.
Small: Radius 15"- 26" / Diameter 30"- 52" Comes in Systems
Medium: Radius 26"- 48" / Diameter 52"- 96"
Large: Radius 48"- 95" / Diameter 96"- 190"